Contact details

Does anyone have the name/contact details for the King’s Private Secretary so a letter of condolence can be posted? Thanks.
Sharon G, Test Valley

1 Like

Hi Sharon, details below

Private Secretary to His Majesty King Charles
Buckingham Palace

I have received advice from HM L-L of Hampshire to send letters of condolence to:

Sir Clive Alderton KCVO,
Principal Private Secretary to His Majesty the King,
Clarence House,
London SW1A 1BA

1 Like