Thank you NACO for your resources

I have responsibility in an NHS Foundation Trust for Procurement along with some aspects of Protocol and find your Forum very useful along with the guidance provided on various matters - we don’t have the same structure as local authorities but the information you supply on VIP visits; protocol ; flags and obtaining the Official Portrait has been invaluable - we received the latter last week and I was impressed with Cubiquity - the quality and packaging were excellent along with the easy to use website.
Thank you.
I am interested in the impact of structural change on the Civic Office - the creation of Charter Trustees for example in Harrogate and the differentiation between the Ceremonial and Elected Mayors - you seem to be innovative at finding solutions!

1 Like

Thank you Simon! Glad we have been of use. If you want to give me a list of questions I can look at them and perhaps have a, say 20 min, Teams meeting to try to explain the vagaries of civic life.
Paul Millward, President of NACO president@naco.uk.com

1 Like

Good morning Simon

Thank you for your post and to reiterate what Paul has said NACO are more than helpful to help untangle the web of the civic world.
Tracy

1 Like